Living With Grief and Loss
Learning to effectively and biblically cope with grief
This practical and encouraging course is designed to help you:
- Progress through the stages of grief in a healthy way that allows you not only to go through your sorrow, but to grow through it as well
- Effectively cope during the times grief masquerades in your life as fear, anger, or depression
- Glean wisdom and understanding from Karen and her guest mentors who share from personal experience what God has taught them about biblically dealing with grief and loss
Hear from us!
Learn from Karen and the Living with Grief and Loss mentors using videos, devotions and daily reflection questions. Topics include:
- How to handle the unexpected and unwanted guest of grief
- A biblical method to deal with pain by learning to sit still in your sorrow
- A plan to effectively move forward in faith
- Resources and tools to help you walk through your grief and loss
Learn with us
When you enroll in Living with Grief and Loss, you'll get a printable course workbook designed to help you follow along, take notes, and reflect on the daily topics.
- Highlights from the videos
- Self-evaluation and personal reflection writing prompts
- Practical tips for living with grief and growing in Christ as you move forward
Karen Ehman is a New York Times bestselling author, a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, and a sought-after Bible teacher who writes for the First 5 Bible app. Practical, funny, and real, her passion is to help women live their priorities and love their lives as they serve God and others. Karen has been a guest on national media including TODAY Parenting, FoxNews.com, FamilyLife, Engaging Women, Moody Midday Connection, At Home Live, and she has been a popular repeat guest on Focus on the Family. She has been married for over a quarter-century to her college sweetheart Todd. She and the Mr. make their home out in the boondocks in the middle of the Mitten (Michigan—America's "High Five"). They are the parents of five adult children, three biological and two in-laws by marriage, although she forgets which are which.