Does the loudness of life make it hard to hear from God?
Are you tired of the noise?
Life moves so fast. Our souls long for a gentler pace, but we just don't know how to find time for rest.
Jobs, family, schedules, social media... the noise of an in-your-face society is the backdrop of our daily lives. We can hardly hear ourselves think.
Where is the peace and joy the Bible promises? How do we claim it in the midst of all the activity?
WE DO IT TOGETHER.
Silencing the Noise
How to Hear the Whispers of God Through the Loudness of Life
This soul-refreshing course is designed to help you:
- Find peace in the midst of life's busyness
- Grow in your knowledge of God's Word and will for your life
- Glean wisdom and insight from four experienced mentors who've been there and know how to help point you toward a more joy-filled life balance!
Is your story like ours?
We're Karen Ehman, Courtney Joseph, and Ruth Schwenk—three Jesus-loving moms, authors and Bible teachers who live the chaos every day. We've spent the last decade-and-a-half juggling online ministries with family and church responsibilities, and we've faced our share of heartaches. We know how it feels to live in a place of overwhelm and doubt. And we've also learned what it takes to overcome.
We're here to teach you how.
Our new online course, Silencing the Noise, will help you discover how and why the peace of God can be yours for the taking. Let's do it together.
Rest for your soul
Do you long for more peace?
The world will say we need more of other things—more wealth, more success, more noise.
But the Bible says we need more of God. And His is a still, small voice.
When was the last time you really heard it?
In this inspiring four-week journey led by three seasoned mentors, you will experience a deeper walk of faith. Through teaching, reflection, community, and prayer, Silencing the Noise will equip you with the tools and encouragement you need to grow closer to God.SIGN ME UP
Imagine having more peace and quiet ...without needing to move to another planet.
here's what silencing the noise will do for you...
- Show you how to carve out meaningful, enjoyable time with God without feeling like He's just another to-do on the list
- Teach you new insights from Scripture that will change the way you look at yourself, your family, and your priorities (for the better!)
- Instill in you healthy spiritual habits you can enjoy for a lifetime
Not only is all of this possible, it's also one of the most important investments of time and attention you can make in yourself and your family!
Hear from us!
Each week on Mondays you will enjoy a video teaching from one of the Silencing the Noise mentors. Topics include:
- Silencing the noise of your people and your screens
- Silencing the noise in your head and of your circumstances
- Silencing the noise of your schedule
- Untangling your heart (with guest mentor Clare Smith)
Learn with us
When you enroll in Silencing the Noise, you'll get a printable course workbook designed to help you follow along, take notes, and reflect on the weekly topics.
- Highlights from each week's teaching
- Key verses to study, and even memorize if you wish
- Personal reflection questions to help you think deeper about the impact God's Word has on your life
Prayer and reflection
Quiet time resources
Each weekly unit contains a wealth of printables and digital resources to help you dive deeper into God's Word.
- Weekly devotions written by experienced Bible teachers
- Prayer journaling sheets for reflecting on Scripture
- Phone lockscreens and other graphics to help remind you of the weekly lessons
Each week you'll have the opportunity to replay a live online gathering with Karen, Courtney, and Ruth. These sessions were originally recorded live with the first round of students to go through the course.
- Enjoy bonus teaching from our mentors, in fellowship with women asking questions similar to what's on your heart
- Get further clarity on each week's topic and how it applies to your life
Community with fellow believers
In Silencing the Noise, you'll engage with other women in similar shoes who want to grow closer to God.
- Share comments and conversations inside the course modules
- Replay the weekly group call where a community of sisters gather to explore God's Word and how to live it out on a daily basis
On top of all of that, we'll also give you a surprise bonus when you complete the course, designed to help you Silence the Noise long after our time together has come to a close!
Are you ready?
Enroll today and begin your journey toward Silencing the Noise!
- Four weekly teaching videos
- Four weekly Q&A replays
- Four encouraging mentors
- Four weekly devotions
- Workbook for personal study
- Prayer journaling sheets
- Lockscreens and social images
- Fellowship and guidance
Meet Your Mentors
Karen Ehman is a New York Times bestselling author, a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, and a sought-after Bible teacher who writes for the First 5 Bible app. Practical, funny, and real, her passion is to help women live their priorities and love their lives as they serve God and others. Karen has been a guest on national media including TODAY Parenting, FoxNews.com, FamilyLife, Engaging Women, Moody Midday Connection, At Home Live, and she has been a popular repeat guest on Focus on the Family. She has been married for over a quarter-century to her college sweetheart Todd. She and the Mr. make their home out in the boondocks in the middle of the Mitten (Michigan—America's "High Five"). They are the parents of five adult children, three biological and two in-laws by marriage, although she forgets which are which.
Ruth Schwenk is the founder of the popular blog, TheBetterMom.com; and co-founder, with her husband Patrick, of FortheFamily.org and the popular podcast Rootlike Faith. She is the trusted author of several books with Harper Collins Christian, including her new release with her husband, In a Boat in the Middle of a Lake, as well as The Better Mom Book and Devotional. She is also the co-author with Karen Ehman, of the best-selling devotional Pressing Pause and the award-winning devotional Settle My Soul. Ruth is a Michigan football super-fan, lover of all things HGTV and a self-proclaimed foodie. But her greatest joy is her family. She lives with her husband and their four kids in the dreamy college town of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Courtney Joseph is a graduate of the Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Evangelism and Discipleship. After over a decade of leading women’s Bible studies, mentorships and workshops in her local church, she decided to move her ministry online at WomenLivingWell.org where she has over 1.5 million views of her videos on YouTube. Courtney’s passion and sincerity has made her a leader in the Christian blogging community. She is the founder of WomenLivingWell.org and GoodMorningGirls.org. Courtney has published over 20 Bible studies with both her Ecclesiastes and Ruth studies ranking number 1 for Christian Devotionals on Amazon. She has a teenage son and daughter and a dog named Snowball. They live in Ohio and they are big Ohio State Fans!
My Mentorship Courses is happy to welcome guest mentor Clare Smith to Silencing the Noise.
Clare has never been one to lack energy! She loves encouraging women of all ages and stages of life to live well physically, emotionally and spiritually. She is a gifted speaker, blogger, leadership coach and certified fitness instructor. Clare and her husband Kory are raising a son and daughter, who are the focus of Clare's days. You can find her online, training body and soul for the race of life at www.claresmith.me. Instagram: @claresmithofficial
It's been a crazy year. There has never been a better time to reset your heart and soul for Jesus. Let's do it together.
The course is self-paced but outlined to enjoy daily over a four-week period:
- Mentoring Monday: Enjoy a prerecorded video teaching.
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Engage in conversation with fellow participants directly in the course comments!
- In the Word Wednesday: We'll provide a devotion to help you apply the week's lesson to your quiet time.
- Gather Together Thursday: Enjoy the replay of a Q&A event in which the mentors answer questions about that week's topic.
- Faith-Building Friday: Download a guided prayer journaling sheet for prayer and reflection.
Can I go through the course at my own pace?
How much homework is involved?
What Bible translations do you use?
Can my small group go through the course together?
© 2021 My Mentorship Courses