The Strong Single Mom
Journey from surviving to thriving
This encouraging and inspiring course is designed to help you:
- Thrive in your singleness
- Work through your pain and know that God sees you
- Learn practical action steps you can take to be strong emotionally, spiritually, physically and financially
Hear from us!
Learn from Courtney and The Strong Single Mom mentors using videos, devotions and daily reflection questions. Topics include:
- Thriving in your singleness
- Sowing the seeds of God's Word with your kids
- Learning to be strong emotionally, spiritually, physically and financially
- How to walk strong into tomorrow
Learn with us
When you enroll in The Strong Single Mom, you'll get a printable course workbook designed to help you follow along, take notes, and reflect on the daily topics.
- Highlights from the videos
- Self-evaluation and personal reflection writing prompts
- Action steps and prayers to help you live your best each day
Courtney Joseph is a graduate of the Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Evangelism and Discipleship. After over a decade of leading women’s Bible studies, mentorships and workshops in her local church, she decided to move her ministry online at WomenLivingWell.org where she has over 2 million views of her videos on YouTube. Courtney’s passion and sincerity has made her a leader in the Christian blogging community. She is the founder of WomenLivingWell.org and GoodMorningGirls.org.
Courtney has published over 25 Bible studies with both her Ecclesiastes and Ruth studies ranking number 1 for Christian Devotionals on Amazon. She has a teenage son and daughter and a dog named Snowball. They live in Ohio and they are big Ohio State Fans!